2/19/11

Wedding Bliss

One of my girl friends is planning a 100% environmentally-conscious wedding, and I am writing an article about it for a journalism class. I am thrilled (and a little overwhelmed) by her ideas so far! I can't wait to share the finished article with you. You will be amazed by her eco-friendly creativity.

As a little sneak peek, here is a photo of her gown inspiration. She is making a similar style out of recycled linen garments from Goodwill. Are you in awe yet??



Have a beautiful weekend!
-B.



2 comments:

Reg Rodriguez said...

wow, i really am amazed by your friend's dedication to the environment, she should serve as an inspiration to brides to be :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Absolutely Ladylike said...

What a fantastic idea! I also love her gown inspiration! Have fun with the article :-)

Have a great week, cheers: Evi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...