11/24/10

Let's Go Disco

Every few months a certain trend crosses my path and turns me into a completely obsessed moron. I will not be satisfied until I have turned every store in the area up-side-down to find the perfect top, or skirt, or coat, or necklace, or shoe. My current obsession is a bit more dangerous than usual because instead of being a specific style or cut, it is a general desire for anything with sparkles. ANYTHING.

The sparkle craving began to take hold when OPI revealed the new Burlesque line, and became a full-fledged obsession when I saw shimmering skirts, tops, tights, and jackets on many of my fellow students at a recent theater event. Although the glitter-as-daywear trend has been on the blogs since August, it took me this long to appreciate the many uses a girl can have for something sparkly. Lucky for me, Black Friday is only 2 days away!



OPI Burlesque line. Bring On the Bling is going in my Ulta bag!

J. Crew sequin drizzle tank. Love paring this with jeans and a black jacket!

Charlotte Russe sequin mini skirt. Try it with a structured jacket or top in blush tones.


Loft glitter capri wallet. Perfect wristlet and super affordable too!

Kate Spade charm pump. Because it's just too pretty not to look at!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...